International driving license delhi online dating

If your driving school instructor personally believes that you need to do take more practical classes in order to be fit for the exam then you will have to do it.

A typical 4 wheeler (PKW) licence is called "B" class and a 2 wheeler licence is classified as follows, A1 - Motorcycles with a cylinder capacity not exceeding 125 cubic centimetres, of a power not exceeding 11 k W and with a power/weight ratio not exceeding 0,1 k W/kg and motor tricycles with a power not exceeding 15 k W.You will have to get your Indian drivers licence translated by an approved authority.ADAC for example will do it for you here in Germany and they will charge you ca.50€ for the same.If you already have an Indian driving licence, then you will have to go through all the above mentioned points except for point (h).It is highly recommended and adviced that you do ask your driving school to train you with point (h) too as it not easy to drive on the autobahn without training.

Leave a Reply